For over 50 years UniCarriers Forklift's focus has always been to design and build forklifts that get the job done with minimal fuss... and minimal fuel and minimal downtime.
- We UniCarriers Forklifts is a division of one of the world's leading car manufacturers UniCarriers. This offers huge advantages by leveraging the massive R&D investments that major car manufacturers make Information engine technology, environmental performance and quality systems
- UniCarriers began forklift manufacturing in 1957 and over the past 50 years has produced more than 600,000 forklifts
- We currently produce 30,000 forklifts per year from our three manufacturing plants in Japan, Europe and the US.
- All plants employ the same meticulous quality standards and development processes as those used for UniCarriers passenger cars
- UniCarriers Forklift operate in 85 countries through global distributors and dealer networks
- Our forklifts utilise advanced engine technologies developed for passenger cars to meet emission standards that surpass the strict regulations of Japan, US and Europe